Custom Query Store Performance Dashboard
New versions of the Query Store Dashboard are now available through GitHub and can be downloaded here: //github.com/Evdlaar/QueryStoreDashboard.
The file you can download here is the initial release, I advise you to use the GitHub link above to download the most recent version of the Query Store Dashboard.
Here you can download the custom Query Store dashboard for use in SQL Server Management Studio or Reporting Service.
The current version of the Query Store Dashboard is v1.0.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 for the Query Store feature
- A Query Store enabled database
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2016
- Download the QueryStoreDashboard.zip file using the button at the bottom of this page, unzip the .zip file and save the .rdl at a convenient location.
- Start op SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the instance were you want to use the dashboard.
- Right-click on a database that has the Query Store feature enabled and select the option “Reports – Custom reports”
- Browse to the directory where you saved the QueryStoreDashboard.rdl file and select “Open”.
- It is possible that a security warning appears warning you that you are about to run a custom report. If you want to use the Query Store Dashboard you have to click “Run” to proceed.
- If everything went right you should see the Query Store Dashboard appear!
Missing features, bugs or issues
If you run into any bugs or issues when using the Query Store Dashboard please let me know by filling in the contact form on this website or by sending me a tweet (@evdlaar).
As always I cannot guarantee anything if you decide to use the Query Store Dashboard and I cannot be held accountable if anything happens to your system when using the Query Store Dashboard.